To revise my essay in preparation for the podcast, I essentially rewrote most of the sections. I got rid of some terminology in the beginning paragraphs that I thought were unnecessary. I also changed the quotes so that they wouldn’t need as much lead in. I made the language more casual, and asked more rhetorical questions to keep potential listeners engaged. I moved quotes around a bit as well, to contrast each other instead of giving huge spiels between them. I basically got rid of large chunks from each main paragraph and replaced it with as little as possible. If I still find that it goes overtime, I may get rid of the beginning parts about victim narrative misidentification.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *